We warmly welcome those who are ready to return to in-person worship on Sundays at Crossroads.
Welcome Home! Since Christmas Eve 2021, the Crossroads congregation worshipped exclusively online. On March 13, 2021, and moving forward we open our worship to a “hybrid” experience once again.
The arrangement of the sanctuary may feel a bit different and we will all be wearing masks, but you will see familiar faces and be held in the gracious space created by prayer, song and community. Our worship leaders continue to adapt in order to integrate our online and in-person worship community as closely as possible. God is ever present to challenge us and to bless us as we journey into the future at Crossroads!
Crossroads invites you to join us in one of three ways:
We welcome those who feel ready to join us in-person for worship. Please remember to wear your three layer mask, practice safe distancing, and maintain good hand hygiene.
Children are now invited to participate in Sunday morning programming in the Multi-Purpose Hall, with distancing, masking, and hand hygiene protocols in place.
Watch the Home A Different Way video.
2) Live on Zoom
If you would like to join us “live” on Zoom for Worship, please click on the link below at or just before 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
Join Sunday Morning Worship
Meeting ID: 531 405 4971
3) Recorded Worship Services
If you would like to watch the recording of Sunday Worship at your leisure, a link to the recording will be posted here after 1:00 p.m. each Sunday.
Sunday Worship recorded on June 26, 2022
No matter who you are, where you live, who you love, you are welcome, in the wide open love of Jesus Christ.
Please remember that our Communicable Disease Plan requires:
- Three-layer masks to be worn indoors.
- Hand hygiene to stop the spread of communicable disease.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces.
- Building ventilation.
- Stay home policy for anyone with symptoms of a communicable disease.
- Encouragement for everyone who is eligible to be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- An attendance limit of 100 people for worship.
- At this time, our Policy Board is not requiring proof of vaccination to attend worship.